vendredi 20 février 2009

New in Adwords: Diagnose your keywords in 1-click

I really like getting new features on Adwords. Google Teams generally release new features every other month or two, not always major improvements.
On one of my accounts, I've recently discovered an extension to the already existing "Keyword Diagnosis Tool", which has not yet been activated on my other accounts. This basically lets you check if the keywords you're bidding generate impressions, but was available keyword by keyword (Yes, that can be long). Crap (and sorry for my French):

Now you can run a complete batched diagnosis on adgroups or campaigns:
This leads you to the same tool already available today, with a small difference:
After processing for a few seconds, you get a list detailing keywords that do not generate impressions, segmented by causes:

Now watch out your accounts, that may arrive soon!

Aucun commentaire: